Do you want to switch your everyday banking to Heritage Isle Credit Union but think it’s too much of a hassle because you have regular payments set up on your transaction account? From 1 July 2012, switching became easier than ever. Let us help you switch all your regular direct debits and credits from your old account. All you have to do to get started is open an account with Heritage Isle. We have a wide range of accounts to suit your needs.
To enable the switch Heritage Isle Credit Union will:
- Ask whether you have any direct debits or credits set up on your old account
- Arrange to get a list of all your regular direct debits and credits from your old financial institution.
- Ask whether you would like to cancel any of your direct debit arrangements.
- Get you to sign a form so we can switch your direct debits and credits
- Notify your billers and payers of your new account details and ask them to let you know when they have made the necessary changes.
- Organise closure of old account (if required)
Heritage Isle Credit Union can even help you with any other regular payments you might have on your old card number or that you have set up through internet banking.
Switching has never been easier.
Note: These publications are provided in PDF format and require version 4.0 (or later) of Adobe Reader. You can download Adobe Reader by clicking on the "Get Adobe Reader" button below.