Who can apply for a Credit Card?
You can only apply for a Credit Card as an individual. To apply you need to:
- be at least 18 years old.
- have a regular income.
- be a permanent Australian resident.
- be able to make your repayments.
Terms & Conditions
#This information is current as at 2 October 2019. Interest rates and annual fees are verified by each Financial Institution. All interest rates and fees quoted in the table are subject to change. Bank of Heritage Isle recommends Members seek independent verification.
* Terms and conditions apply and are available on our website. Fees and charges and lending criteria apply. 0% p.a. is applied to the Bank of Heritage Isle Visa Credit Card only if the card account being transferred is paid out in full and cancelled. Minimum balance transfer per card is $500.00. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time. Interest rate on remaining balance will revert to our standard variable Visa Card rate, currently 10.76% p.a. Not available in conjunction with any other offer.
1. Normally $30. This offer can be withdrawn at any time without notice.
^Effective date 28/9/19. Not available in conjunction with any other offer and can be withdrawn at any time. This offer is only available to the first 100 Bank of Heritage Isle Visa Credit Card applications who apply and are approved between 28/9/19 – 30/10/19. You will receive your $100 cashback within a month of making $500 worth of transactions (balance transfer does not count as a transaction) on your card, if they are made within 4 weeks of card activation or by 30/11/19, whichever comes first. Not available for existing Members of Police Bank, Border Bank or Bank of Heritage Isle with existing Visa Credit Cards. Not available for employees of Police Bank Ltd.